Get access to Gizmos today!
Without an account, Gizmos can be viewed for just 5 minutes each per day.
To teach with Gizmos:
- Already have an account? Please login.
- If not, sign up for a free Gizmos account today.
Proving Triangles Congruent
Apply constraints to two triangles. Then drag the vertices of the triangles around and determine which constraints guarantee congruence.Full Lesson Info
Subscriber Access Only
- Access to community lesson materials.
- Access to ALL Gizmo lesson materials, including answer keys.
- Customizable versions of all lesson materials.
Apply constraints to two triangles. Then drag the vertices of the triangles around and determine which constraints guarantee congruence.
As a guest, you can only use this Gizmo for 5 minutes a day.
Sign up for a free Gizmos account and start teaching with our latest set of free Gizmos today!Student Login Educator Login Sign Up Free
To view assessment questions, please login (Student Login or Educator Login), or get a free account.
Find Your Solution
Start playing, exploring and learning today with a free account. Or contact us for a quote or demo.Sign Up For Free Get a Quote