Get access to Gizmos today!
Without an account, Gizmos can be viewed for just 5 minutes each per day.
To teach with Gizmos:
- Already have an account? Please login.
- If not, sign up for a free Gizmos account today.
Points in the Coordinate Plane
Identify the coordinates of a point in the coordinate plane. Drag the point in the plane and investigate how the coordinates change in response.Full Lesson Info
Subscriber Access Only
- Access to community lesson materials.
- Access to ALL Gizmo lesson materials, including answer keys.
- Customizable versions of all lesson materials.
Identify the coordinates of a point in the coordinate plane. Drag the point in the plane and investigate how the coordinates change in response.
As a guest, you can only use this Gizmo for 5 minutes a day.
Sign up for a free Gizmos account and start teaching with our latest set of free Gizmos today!Student Login Educator Login Sign Up Free
To view assessment questions, please login (Student Login or Educator Login), or get a free account.
Find Your Solution
Start playing, exploring and learning today with a free account. Or contact us for a quote or demo.Sign Up For Free Get a Quote